|Download||Last 10.0 Release|
|Teiid Runtime|| 10.0.5 * |
10.0.5 With WildFly/Console
|Release Notes / Change Log||10.0.0|
|Teiid Web Console||3.0.1|
You may also directly reference the Teiid artifacts from the download table above from the Maven Central Repository.
<dependency> <groupId>org.teiid</groupId> <artifactId>teiid</artifactId> <classifier>jdbc</classifier> <version>X.X.X</version> </dependency>
<dependency> <groupId>org.teiid</groupId> <artifactId>teiid</artifactId> <classifier>wildfly-server</classifier> <version>X.X.X</version> <type>zip</type> </dependency>
Docker images of the combined WildFly/Teiid/Console runtime are available at Docker Hub. These are base images from which you may layer in your modules and deployments.
- Teiid Designer for creation of VDBs in a modeling environment. Note that Teiid Designer currently works with only Teiid 9.0 and earlier.
For complete installation instructions please refer to "Administrator's Guide" in Teiid Documents section.
For Quick "standalone" mode installation of the latest TeiidEither start by unzip the kit above that includes EAP or:
- Install the appropriate WildFly / EAP version (see above).
- UnZip Teiid archive over the installed application server
Additionally you'll need to supply any third-party jars needed to connect to your enterprise sources like JDBC Drivers.
Teiid JDBC Driver
teiid-<version>-jdbc.jar can be downloaded from above links for accessing a VDB through JDBC.
- tei·id (TEE-id)
- adj. pertaining to a family of tropical American whip-tailed lizards noted for speed and agility.
- n. a set of open source enterprise information integration tools noted for their ability to rapidly create data services that can quickly adapt to changes in your IT environment.