|Teiid Runtime|| 8.11 * **** |
8.11 With EAP ****
| 8.11 CR1* |
8.11 CR1 With EAP
|Teiid Embedded||8.11 **||8.11 CR1**|
|Teiid AdminShell||8.11||8.11 CR1|
|JDBC Driver||8.11||8.11 CR1|
|1.5 Client Driver (will not be provided after 8.x)||8.11||8.11 CR1|
|1.4 Client Driver (will not be provided after 8.x)||8.11||8.11 CR1|
|Teiid Source||8.11||8.11 CR1|
|Release Notes / Change Log||8.11.0||8.11|
|Teiid Web Console||1.2.Final|
|Teiid RHQ Plugin||1.0 Final***|
** IMPORTANT NOTE: The embedded kit is provided as a tech preview.
*** See the RHQ plugin installation instructions.
**** Know Issue: TEIID-3206 highlights an issue with JBoss JCA and testing connections. If you use the admin console for testing connections, then follow the instructions on the issue to upgrade the EAP community release to IronJacamar 1.0.26.Final.
- Java 1.6 (at least 126.96.36.199). Java 1.7 is preferred. You may experience issues with Java 1.8 and EAP releases prior to 6.4.
- JBoss AS
- EAP 6.4 Alpha for Teiid 8.11 Beta2+
- EAP 6.3 Alpha for Teiid 8.9 CR2+
- EAP 6.1 Alpha for Teiid 8.4+
RestEasy JAXRS Patch
The community EAP 6.1 Alpha release contains RestEasy 2.3.5 however the resteasy-jaxrs module must be updated to RestEasy version 2.3.6 or later to properly utilize Teiid as an OData server or web service connectivity. Working under the modules/system/layers/base/org/jboss/resteasy/resteasy-jaxrs/main AS directory:
- Remove async-http-servlet-3.0-2.3.5.Final.jar and resteasy-jaxrs-2.3.5.Final.jar.
- Add async-http-servlet-3.0-2.3.6.Final.jar and resteasy-jaxrs-2.3.6.Final.jar from the resteasy-jaxrs-2.3.6.Final-all.zip lib.
- Modify the module.xml resources to use the 2.3.6 version jars.
- 7.1.1 for Teiid 8.0 - 8.3
- 5.1.0 for Teiid 7.x
- Teiid Designer for creation of non-dynamic VDBs
For complete installation instructions please refer to "Administrator's Guide" in Teiid Documents section.
For Quick "standalone" mode installation of the latest TeiidEither start by unzip the kit above that includes EAP or:
- Install the appropriate AS / EAP version (see above).
- UnZip Teiid archive over the installed JBoss AS
Additionally you'll need to supply any third-party jars needed to connect to your enterprise sources like JDBC Drivers.
Teiid JDBC Driver
teiid-<version>-jdbc.jar can be downloaed from above links for accesing a VDB through JDBC.
- tei·id (TEE-id)
- adj. pertaining to a family of tropical American whip-tailed lizards noted for speed and agility.
- n. a set of open source enterprise information integration tools noted for their ability to rapidly create data services that can quickly adapt to changes in your IT environment.