|Teiid Runtime|| 9.0.3 * |
9.0.3 With WildFly
| 8.13.6 * |
8.13.6 With WildFly
| 9.1 Beta1 * |
9.1 Beta1 With WildFly
|Teiid AdminShell||9.0.3||8.13.6||9.1 Beta1|
|JDBC Driver||9.0.3||8.13.6||9.1 Beta1|
|1.5 Client Driver (will not be provided after 8.x)||8.13.6|
|1.4 Client Driver (will not be provided after 8.x)||8.13.6|
|Teiid Source||9.0.3||8.13.6||9.1 Beta1|
|Release Notes / Change Log||9.0.0||8.13.0||9.1|
|Teiid Web Console||2.7||2.7||2.7|
The embedded kit has been removed. You should use maven to directly control what features you need. See The Embedded Examples
Note: Teiid Designer currently works with only Teiid 8.12 and earlier.
Please consult the Migration Guide when upgrading from 8.x to Teiid 9.x.
- Java 1.8 for Teiid 9.1+
- Java 1.7 for Teiid 8.13.x - 9.0.x
- Otherwise Java 1.6 (at least 184.108.40.206). Java 1.7 or later is preferred. You may experience issues with Java 1.8 and later with EAP releases prior to 6.4.
- WildFly or EAP or JBoss AS
- WildFly 10.0.0 for Teiid 9.1+
- WildFly 9.0.2 for Teiid 8.13.x - 9.0.x
- EAP 6.4 Alpha for Teiid 8.11 Beta2 - 8.12.4
- Teiid Designer for creation of VDBs in a modeling environment. Note that Teiid Designer currently works with only Teiid 8.12 and earlier.
For complete installation instructions please refer to "Administrator's Guide" in Teiid Documents section.
For Quick "standalone" mode installation of the latest TeiidEither start by unzip the kit above that includes EAP or:
- Install the appropriate WildFly / EAP version (see above).
- UnZip Teiid archive over the installed application server
Additionally you'll need to supply any third-party jars needed to connect to your enterprise sources like JDBC Drivers.
Teiid JDBC Driver
teiid-<version>-jdbc.jar can be downloaded from above links for accessing a VDB through JDBC.
8.11 and prior
- tei·id (TEE-id)
- adj. pertaining to a family of tropical American whip-tailed lizards noted for speed and agility.
- n. a set of open source enterprise information integration tools noted for their ability to rapidly create data services that can quickly adapt to changes in your IT environment.