Teiid 8.13 for Wildfly 9.0.2 is now available. The main features are:
- TEIID-3411 LDAP modeling can now better account for associations defined by multivalued attributes.
- TEIID-3323 Vertica translator added.
- TEIID-3515 TEIID-3530 Dependent join enhancements in hints and pushdown planning.
- TEIID-2883 Actian Vector in Hadoop Translator added
- TEIID-3595 TEIID-3594 Logging Enhancements for command and audit logging
- TEIID-3546 IS DISTINCT FROM syntax support added for use in procedures.
- TEIID-3521 Swagger Support for auto-generated REST web services
- TEIID-3652 Additional OUTER JOIN planning to allow more flexibility in join ordering
- TEIID-3668/TEIID-3618 OAuth Support with JWT Bearer Access Token and Salesforce SSO using OAuth2 (RefreshToken, JWT)
- TEIID-3712 Date/Time Keyword Literal support was added in the parser.
- TEIID-3722 Option to not widen comparisons to string was added via the system property org.teiid.widenComparisonToString
- TEIID-3327 OSIsoft PI translator added for use with the PI JDBC driver.
- TEIID-3727 Salesforce Translator added a translator and resource-adapter based on Salesforce Partner API 34
- TEIID-3370 OData4 Translator added new translator to read/write from any compliant OData V4 source
- TEIID-3890 Redshift Translator added to account for differences between Redshift and Postgres.
Teiid is a data virtualization system that allows applications to use data from multiple, heterogeneous data stores.
Teiid is comprised of tools, components and services for creating and executing bi-directional data services.
Through abstraction and federation, data is accessed and integrated in real-time across distributed data sources without copying or otherwise moving data from its system of record.
|Query Engine||The heart of Teiid is a high-performance query engine that processes relational, XML, XQuery and procedural queries from federated datasources. Features include support for homogeneous schemas, heterogeneous schemas, transactions, and user defined functions.|
|Embedded||An easy-to-use JDBC Driver that can embed the Query Engine in any Java application.|
An enterprise ready, scalable, manageable, runtime for the Query Engine that runs inside JBoss AS that provides additional security, fault-tolerance, and administrative features.
Teiid includes a rich set of Translators and Resource Adapters that enable access to a variety of sources, including most relational databases, web services, text files, and ldap. Need data from a different source? A custom translators and resource adaptors can easily be developed.
- tei·id (TEE-id)
- adj. pertaining to a family of tropical American whip-tailed lizards noted for speed and agility.
- n. a set of open source enterprise information integration tools noted for their ability to rapidly create data services that can quickly adapt to changes in your IT environment.